[Zope3-dev] Patching zope.testing

Fred Drake fdrake at gmail.com
Tue Sep 5 13:10:43 EDT 2006

On 9/5/06, Gustavo Niemeyer <gustavo at niemeyer.net> wrote:
> runner (is anyone else using it?).

We're certainly using the zope.testing framework for internal
projects; I expect a number of projects would be affected.

In thinking about this, it's not at all clear to me that this is the
"right" thing to do.  When checking logging output, what's really
being checked is that a usable log entry is being made at the right
level.  If what you want is to test an exception, that seems to be a
distinct test (IMO, of course).

  -Fred

"Every sin is the result of a collaboration." --Lucius Annaeus Seneca