[Zope3-dev] Re: 3.3.1 release planning

Christian Theune ct at gocept.com
Tue Sep 12 13:01:40 EDT 2006

Hi,

I had an interesting comment from Chris McDonough on a variation how to
handle the RC.

Instead of blocking changes to the maintenance branch, we could create a
temporary RC branch that only the release manager allows checkins to. In
this scenario, the maintenance branch stays open for non-critical
bugfixes without penalties to other developers.

Christian