[Zope3-dev] Roadmap for Zope 3.4

Stephan Richter srichter at cosmos.phy.tufts.edu
Tue Sep 12 13:06:17 EDT 2006

On Tuesday 12 September 2006 10:13, Jim Fulton wrote:
> > Sometimes it feels to me that when Stephan or you prioritize a bug
> > that
> > you have a rough understanding of the solution,
>
> You are mistaken.  Stephan should speak up on his criteria, but I
> have the impression that it is "guilty until proven innocent".  That
> is, I think he marks everything new as critical and relies on people
> working on bugs to downgrade them.

Right, I just look for bugs that sound like anything serious and not just a
wish. When I tag a bug as critical or for a certain release, I am basically
telling the bug fixer to look at it and evaluate whether it needs to be
fixed. Jim has often overturned my status settings of bugs, and that is
perfectly fine.

Regards,
Stephan
--