[Zope3-dev] Roadmap for Zope 3.4

Jim Fulton jim at zope.com
Tue Sep 12 13:18:04 EDT 2006

On Sep 12, 2006, at 10:50 AM, Christian Theune wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Jim Fulton wrote:

>>> What happened after you snapped? :)
>>
>> You became the release manager. Welcome aboard!

I was kidding.

> Can I make you my assistant?

I'd be happy to make the actual releases (tar balls and windos
installers) if someone else would do everything else.
Of course, this could be multiple people.  I'm not interested in
nagging people. I'm happy to help set schedules, but I'd be happier
not to be in charge.

> I might get argued into doing that, if the contract that is put on my
> head states clearly what my tasks are. If the tasks are unclear, I
> won't
> do it. I'd be happy to help with clearing up the tasks, but I would
> need
> a jump start from someone else (Philipp, Stephan, Jim?).

I'd be happy to come up with a minimal list, but I'm sure you'll
think of tasks I won't.

CTO 				(540) 361-1714			http://www.python.org