[Zope3-dev] zc.selenium, Selenium 0.7.1 bug

Fred Drake fdrake at gmail.com
Wed Sep 20 16:12:53 EDT 2006

Hi all,

The zc.selenium package includes Selenium 0.7.1 (the latest release),
which includes this unresolved issue:

    http://jira.openqa.org/browse/SRC-99

This impacts one of our projects, and the workaround described avoids
the problem.  It's not clear that the workaround is more than that (or
that it's not).  Is anyone else affected by this?  Does the workaround
have a negative impact for anyone?

I've attached a patch against zc.selenium that implements the
workaround.  I'd like to commit this in zc.selenium if there are no
objections.

  -Fred

"Every sin is the result of a collaboration." --Lucius Annaeus Seneca