[Zope3-dev] Re: Specification/Security-Decorator usage

Wolfgang Schnerring wosc at wosc.de
Fri Sep 22 05:27:28 EDT 2006

* Philipp von Weitershausen <philipp at weitershausen.de> [2006-09-22 10:49]:

> I briefly looked at the test failure. THis issue requires more digging.
> Fact is, if tests are failing, you should revert your revision. You can
> still check it in, but on a branch. Refactorings like this one don't
> warrant breaking the trunk.

Of course. I've immediately changed the LocationProxy to not use the
base class, but assign the internal attributes manually (as it was
before). But since all tests pass now, I'm confident not to revert the
refactored zope.decorator.
I'm afraid I don't have time nor expertise to dig into the apidoc
myself at the moment, though.

Wolfgang