[Zope3-dev] zc.resourcelibrary, zc.table and zc.catalog on the cheeseshop

Martijn Faassen faassen at infrae.com
Fri Sep 22 13:03:53 EDT 2006

Hi there,

Since the advent of the 'Framework :: Zope3' trove classifier, I've
started uploading a bunch of zc.* packages to the cheeseshop. I've only
done minimal work on the setup.py by the way - volunteers are welcome to
do more documentation including after the example of zc.buildout.

To be sure I'm not the only owner of these packages, I've also given the
'owner' role to J1m. So, if your an actual developer of these packages
at ZC, and need to upload new versions of any of these packages, you can
bother Jim for cheeseshop access. :)

Regards,

Martijn