Use launchpad ! (was Re: [Zope3-dev] the maintenance of change logs)

Martijn Faassen faassen at infrae.com
Mon Sep 25 05:32:07 EDT 2006

Baiju M wrote:
> On 9/22/06, Jim Fulton <jim at zope.com> wrote:
> <snip>
>> Finally, I'm experimenting with using launchpad for bugs:
>>
>>    https://launchpad.net/products/zc.buildout/+bugs
>>
>> and feature requests:
>>
>>    https://features.launchpad.net/products/zc.buildout/
>>
>> So far this is working OK. I haven't really stressed it. Launchpad
>> makes this very easy to set up and I don't think they are allergic to
>> having us create lots of projects.
>
> Let's move Zope3 issue collector to launchpad?
> (Once this discussion came to ZF list, I think there were more +1)

What worries me with all these development process ideas and decisions
is that we don't seem to have a document where all the decisions are marked.

(I'm not saying the launchpad idea is a decision, I'm just worrying that
we've been discussing a lot of them recently and we don't seem to have a
document somewhere in SVN or on a URL that describes what we *did* decide)

Regards,

Martijn