[Zope3-dev] Zope3 trunk doesn't start

Gary Poster gary at zope.com
Mon Sep 25 12:24:58 EDT 2006

On Sep 25, 2006, at 12:18 PM, Roger Ineichen wrote:

> Hi all
>
> How drops the bforest package out of the zope package?
> Do we get bforest package back or should we drop the
> API doc registration too for bforest too?

Hm.  I ran the tests before checking in the removal.

bforest was added in the olden days, before we had the idea that we
would have itsy bitsy projects, and before we had the idea that we
ought to all have our own namespaces for such things.  I asked a
while ago if anyone cared if it were a separate project (it's never
been part of a release), and no one replied, so I moved it out to do
some cleanup.

That line should be removed from the apidoc zcml.   I'll do so.

Thanks

Gary