[Zope3-dev] Re: ClientForm to a package

Philipp von Weitershausen philipp at weitershausen.de
Tue Sep 26 05:08:54 EDT 2006

Stephan Richter wrote:
> On Tuesday 26 September 2006 04:14, Baiju M wrote:
>>             Can we change `ClientForm` from a file based module
>> to a package.  So that others can set it as svn:external (Zope 2 ?)
>> Let me do it in trunk?
>
> No, we are not maintaining ClientForm, so we do not have this freedom.

I don't understand this. Turning it into a package would just mean
moving ClientForm.py to ClientForm/__init__.py, right?

In either case, I would much prefer if we could just depend on it via eggs.

> Since Zope 2 ships with Zope 3, the module should be available.

Yeah, but how do you think it ships with Zope 3? It uses svn:externals
to zope and zope.app...

Philipp