[Zope3-dev] Removed zope.security 3.4b4

Christian Theune ct at gocept.com
Wed Aug 15 08:15:35 EDT 2007

Hi,

I saw the error reports about zope.security and got talked to from a few
people that they had severe problems managing around this. I removed the
3.4b4 distribution from download.zope.org to allow them to continue
using zopeproject and grokproject until we find a fix.

I wasn't sure about that, so if someone has even worse problems now,
please speak up and I'll put the package back into place again. I hope I
didn't cause any more problems than exist already.

Christian