[Zope3-dev] Re: SVN: zope.location/trunk/setup.py using pypi as homepage instead of svn.zope.org

Jim Fulton jim at zope.com
Tue Aug 21 09:51:17 EDT 2007

On Aug 21, 2007, at 2:34 AM, Wichert Akkerman wrote:
> If you really want to you can combine both files in the
> long_description
> from your setup.py. That can make your cheesehop package page overly
> large though.

How so?  I think as long as a the long description has a table of
contents at the top, I don't think that size is an issue.

Note that with the latest version of buildout, buildout uses the new
simple index, http://cheeseshop.python.org/simple by default, so
there is no longer a buildout performance penalty for having large
cheeseshop pages.

CTO 				(540) 361-1714			http://www.python.org