[Zope3-dev] buildbot.zope.org

Jodok Batlogg jodok at lovelysystems.com
Fri Aug 24 02:00:06 EDT 2007

hi,

it seems that http://buildbot.zope.org/ seems to be pretty borked.
iirc benji is taking care of the build master and other people are
maintaining the slaves.
in case we don't have enough slave maintainers, lovely systems would
be happy to provide a slave for linux 2.6 and make sure this slave is
up and running.

testing single eggs is pretty easy, i'm unsure how we should test the
integration of the eggs. some eggs are compatible with 3.4.x, others
introduced incompatible chances and need newer dependent eggs.
how do you guys think about it?

thanks

jodok
--
"Simple is better than complex."
   -- The Zen of Python, by Tim Peters

Jodok Batlogg, Lovely Systems
Schmelzhütterstraße 26a, 6850 Dornbirn, Austria
phone: +43 5572 908060, fax: +43 5572 908060-77