[Zope3-dev] zope.file branches

Fred Drake fdrake at gmail.com
Fri Aug 24 16:32:20 EDT 2007

There are three branches of zope.file:

  branches/0.1
  branches/0.2
  trunk

There were reasons for so many, but I don't remember what all of them
are; there were at least two aspects to this split.

One aspect that differs is the use of ZODB blobs.  I think another is
the location of the result interface in the publisher.

Does anyone remember any others?  I'd like to get these documented so
it's easier to determine which is the version I should be using for
any given version of the publisher.  I'll be glad to update (or
create) the various README.txt files myself.

  -Fred