[Zope3-dev] Please don't use svn.zope.org urls in distutils homepage urls

Lorenzo Gil Sanchez lgs at sicem.biz
Sat Aug 25 04:59:09 EDT 2007

Well, probably I was to fast predicting the causes of my problem. They
only thing I know is that a couple of months ago I could browse the
repository without any problem and suddenly I start getting a default
Apache page and a lot of permission denied errors while trying to do the
same. I'm sure I was browsing the same URL (http://svn.zope.org) since I
had it on my bookmarks.

Oddly enough, after this message thread I can browse the repository
again from the device and I swear I didn't change any proxy
configuration or anything at all.

Best regards

Lorenzo