[Zope3-dev] Zope 3.4 Release Date?

Baiju M mbaiju at zeomega.com
Wed Aug 29 03:34:14 EDT 2007

Christian Theune wrote:
> Am Dienstag, den 28.08.2007, 23:21 -0400 schrieb Tom Hoffman:
>
>> Since Zope 3.4 can't be added to Debian/Ubuntu until the final comes
>> out, we're stuck.  At this point, the horse is probably out of the
>> barn for Gutsy, but I'd rather not have to write this email again in
>> December for Gutsy+1.
>>

> True. We have a todo list of the rc which includes getting all the small
> packages to a stable release ASAP (which means checking back for
> critical bugs and if there are none go to stable finally) and then make
> an RC of 3.4 hopefully with a final release only one week later.

Is that TODO list available online somewhere?

I think I can spend sometime for this in this week.
I am starting with zope.annotation , for zope.annotation
the next release is marked as b1 in setup.py .  So I wonder,
should we make a b1 release or a final release ?
This is the case for some other packages also.

Is there any easy way to find bugs related to a particular package
in launchpad.

Regardds,
Baiju M