[Zope3-dev] Re: [StabilizeEggPackages] (edit) Is that all that has to be done in setup.py?

Fred Drake fdrake at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 09:58:10 EDT 2007

On 8/29/07, srichter <zope3 at wiki.zope.org> wrote:

> ++added:
> - Ensure that the setup.py has a decent set of meta-data, in particular:
>
>   * The long_description contains all doctests.

I know Jim's advocated this, at least for all documentation-centric
doctests, but I don't know that we've reached a consensus on this.
What do others think?

I really don't like long PyPI pages myself; a few paragraphs seems
sufficient, and is certainly more in line with the original intent of
the "long description" field.

  -Fred