[Zope3-dev] Re: [StabilizeEggPackages] (edit) Is that all that has to be done in setup.py?

Andreas Jung lists at zopyx.com
Wed Aug 29 22:02:35 EDT 2007

--On 29. August 2007 16:15:36 +0200 Wichert Akkerman <wichert at wiggy.net>
wrote:

> I don't like the overly long PyPI pages, but I do really like having
> easily browsable documentation online. PyPI is the only places where
> that is possible at the moment.
>
> Pointing people to svn.zope.org to read documentation is not an option
> in my opinion: finding and reading documentation would require a dozen
> extra mouseclicks.

I also prefer the overlong Pypi pages as long as there is no chance to jump
_directly_ from PyPI into the related documentation section. Clicking on
some svn.zope.org link and clicking through the directory structure is
not a very option from the usability prospective (even for experienced
programmers).

Andreas