[Zope3-dev] Test layers for zope.app.* packages

Jim Fulton jim at zope.com
Mon Feb 5 08:56:14 EST 2007

On Feb 5, 2007, at 4:40 AM, Baiju M wrote:

>     We have to add test layer for each packages in zope.app namespace.

I think we should.  I'm not sure we *need* to.  I certainly don't
want to do this if it will delay full eggification.  As I've
mentioned before,  I'd be perfectly happy to see a large zope.app egg
containing everything we had in previous releases as a start.  We
could always break packages off later.

I *really* want to be able to have the current Zope 3 application
assembled entirely from eggs by the end of PyCon.

CTO 				(540) 361-1714			http://www.python.org