[Zope3-dev] Re: Zope 3.3.1

Sidnei da Silva sidnei at enfoldsystems.com
Tue Feb 13 04:57:52 EST 2007

On 2/12/07, Benji York <benji at zope.com> wrote:
> Short-term: I've restarted those slaves, as the particular version of
> buildbot we use is flaky on Windows and will "go purple" (the color the
> waterfall view shows for the builder status) and never come back.
>
> Long-term: attempt to upgrade to the current version of buildbot that
> (hopefully) is more stable on Windows.

FWIW, under 'heavy load' the master might kick out the slave [1] [2]
because it doesn't get a ping response in time. Not sure if that's
what you are experiencing. The workaround is to disable the ping.

http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.comp.python.buildbot.devel/914
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1500669&group_id=73177&atid=537001

--
Sidnei da Silva
Fax +1 832 201 8856     Office +1 713 942 2377 Ext 214