[Zope3-dev] Functional test server to interactively inspect the state of the application in a functional test

Ignas Mikalajunas ignas.mikalajunas at gmail.com
Thu Feb 15 13:04:08 EST 2007

  I have developed a small tool that allows me to connect to an
application running in a functional test. I think it would be a nice
addition to zope.testing. The usage is very simple. I just add
startServer to my functional test globs and in a functional test do:

>>> startServer(http, manager.url, "manager", "schooltool")

Which allows me to click around the application and see if everything
is alright. After i am done i just switch to the terminal running
functional tests and hit ^C which stops the server and continues with
the functional test.

Ignas