[Zope3-dev] Re: Zope 3 added to ohloh.net

Baiju M mbaiju at zeomega.com
Wed Feb 21 06:40:25 EST 2007

Philipp von Weitershausen wrote:

> Baiju M wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>     Few days back I found that Zope 2, Plone, Schooltool etc. are
>> already added to ohloh.net
>

> I just tried to go to this page, but couldn't connect.
>
> What is ohloh.net? What do they do with our code? What's the benefit?

I don't know much about this project.  I found some other free/open
source projects
using it, so I just tried to add Zope 3.  It's showing some statistics
based on svn commits.
I think, it's not that much useful.  May be we can delete Zope 3 from there?

>> You can edit details about the project.
>>
>> Let's use http://cia.navi.cx/  also ?  I think this will be really
>> useful, especially their IRC bot.
>

> Useful for what?

Again, I don't know much about this.  They call it as a system for
tracking open-source
projects in real-time.  When I join #plone irc channel I can see their
svn commits
always coming there.  We get commit messages from mailing list, so this
is not required for us.

Regards,
Baiju M