[Zope3-dev] Bug in zc.catalog.index

Gary Poster gary at zope.com
Wed Feb 21 21:08:25 EST 2007

On Feb 21, 2007, at 8:10 PM, Roger Ineichen wrote:

> Hi alga
>
> Is this mine or is there something wrong with
> zc.catalog.index, BTreeAPI or?
>
> ---------
> self._add_value(doc_id, value)
> File "D:\reflineRecruiter\app\trunk\src\zc\catalog\index.py",
> line 115, in _add_value values_to_documents[added] =
> self.BTreeAPI.TreeSet((doc_id,))
> AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'TreeSet'
> ---------
>
> Any hints?

Hi Roger.

zc.catalog 1.1 is stable, 1.2 is dev.

The trunk of zc.catalog, and the upcoming 1.2 release line, works
with the ZODB trunk (ZODB 3.8, Zope 3.4), which is gaining some tools
to manage the two new families there, the 64 bit ints (L) and the 32
bit ints (I).

The 1.1 release line should work with both ZODB 3.7/Zope 3.3 and ZODB
3.8/Zope 3.4.  It sounds like that's what you want.

Currently pypi only has the stable 1.1 branch (http://www.python.org/
pypi/zc.catalog).  There's also a 1.1 tag in svn.  I'll make a 1.1
branch from that tag if there are any bug fixes that need to go there
(or you are welcome to if that helps your development or release
management).

HTH

Gary