[Zope3-dev] Persistent declarations, dead interfaces and a TypeError

Sidnei da Silva sidnei at enfoldsystems.com
Fri Feb 23 14:58:36 EST 2007

On 2/23/07, Dieter Maurer <dieter at handshake.de> wrote:
> Sidnei da Silva wrote at 2007-2-23 12:08 -0300:
> >Wonder if we can just check for that? And then how to avoid a
> >dependency of zope.interface on OFS.Uninstalled.BrokenClass.
>
> You can positively check that the object is an "Interface" subclass.

Well, the correct check there is 'Interface' subclass *or* iterable.
In fact it blindly assumes that if it's not an 'Interface' subclass
then it's an iterable. That's actually the issue. I don't think
there's an easy 'isiterable' check other than catching TypeError?

--
Sidnei da Silva
Fax +1 832 201 8856     Office +1 713 942 2377 Ext 214