[Zope3-dev] Re: zc.recipe.testrunner: Working directory

Thomas Lotze thomas at thomas-lotze.de
Sun Feb 25 14:30:24 EST 2007

Am Wed, 21 Feb 2007 10:22:08 +0100 schrieb Thomas Lotze:

> I'd like the testrunner recipe to be able to create a part directory to
> use as its working directory as:

As nobody has responded for a couple of days, I now made the change: If
the working directory is not specified, or specified as the empty string,
an empty part directory is created for the tests to run in. Specifying '.'
as the working directory results in the old default behaviour (which has
been the case before).

--
Viele Grüße,
Thomas