[Zope3-dev] formlib: spurious viewspace slot?

Thomas Lotze thomas at thomas-lotze.de
Thu Jan 11 04:49:28 EST 2007

Hi,

while working on one of our projects at gocept, we noticed that formlib's
pageform.pt template defines a "viewspace" slot which we feel it
shouldn't, as the Rotterdam skin's template.pt has a div defining the same
slot and carrying the same id. We found this because of an extraneous line
inside the viewspace of one form, which turned out to be a top border
specified for the "viewspace" ID.

Should the viewspace slot be removed from pageform.pt?

--
Viele Grüße,
Thomas