[Zope3-dev] Re: [Zope3-checkins] SVN: zope.testing/branches/mgedmin-fixes/src/zope/testing/testrunner Implement a --list-modules option that lists all modules matching your pattern,

Marius Gedminas mgedmin at b4net.lt
Fri Jan 12 07:07:13 EST 2007

On Fri, Jan 12, 2007 at 08:07:22AM +0530, Baiju M wrote:
> Marius Gedminas wrote:
> > Log message for revision 71953: Implement a --list-modules option
> > that lists all modules matching your pattern, but does not actually
> > run any tests.
> >
> > I hope this will help me figure out why test.py -s zope.testing in a
> > Zope 3 checkout runs 0 tests.
>
> If I comment 'zope[.]testing' line in test.py, I can run 'test.py -s
> zope.testing'.

Yes, I discovered the -m !^(...|zope.testing|...) in Zope 3's top-level
test.py as well.  At first I thought it was a sinister bug in
zope.testing.

> And all tests are passed with message "Ran 123 tests with 0 failures and
> 0 errors in 18.783 seconds."

Which Python version do you have?  I get 4 failures with Python 2.4.4c1
(Ubuntu Edgy) with the zope.testing trunk.  These are now fixed on the
mgedmin-fixes branch.

Marius Gedminas
--
Where do you think you're going today?