[Zope3-dev] Re: Zope 3.3.1

Michael Kerrin michael.kerrin at openapp.biz
Mon Jan 15 09:15:25 EST 2007

On Monday 15 January 2007 13:23, Philipp von Weitershausen wrote:
> On 15 Jan 2007, at 11:02 , Adam Groszer wrote:
> > Hello Philipp,
> >
> > .../repos/main/Zope3/branches/3.3
> > fails too on the same test.
> > Buildbot seems to sleep these days. I ran into that with one of by
> > fixes too.
> >
> > Monday, January 15, 2007, 10:37:52 AM, you wrote:

> >> Shrug. Not good. Does that happen with the Zope 3.3 branch checkout
> >> as well? Why haven't we caught this problem earlier?
>
> Michael, can you say anything about that zope.app.twisted.ftp
> failure? We'd really like to get a 3.3.1 release out.

I just ran all the tests on the 3.3 branch and on the 3.3.1 tag and I am not
seeing this problem.

Adam - what platform are you running these tests on - Windows / Linux / Mac,
and also do you have a traceback of some sort that I can look at?

Another thing to try is running the twisted ftp tests like so (in the same
directory as test.py file)

  ./trial.py twisted.test.test_ftp

which should run the same test you reported but using the twisted trial test
runner instead of the zope testrunner. I am just curious to see if you get
the same problem here also - and if so then the traceback might be a bit more
informative.

Michael

--
Michael Kerrin