[Zope3-dev] Re: Windows eggs

Jim Fulton jim at zope.com
Fri Jul 13 06:57:11 EDT 2007

On Jul 13, 2007, at 5:08 AM, Philipp von Weitershausen wrote:

> Hi Jim, Adam,
>
> can we take you up your offers to build Windows stuff?

Sure.

> It would be *extremely* great to have Windows eggs of the latest
>
> * zope.interface
> * zope.security
> * zope.app.container
> * zope.hookable
> * zope.i18nmessageid

Could you or someone else make final source releases of these first?
I expect that some of these haven't changed since Zope 3.3. We should
not make new releases of eggs if they haven't changed.  One of the
great things about eggs is that we can stop releasing non-changes. :)

> * zope.proxy

I did this one yesterday.

> * zope.thread

Gaaagh.  This should be deprecated.  Anything using it should be
using the standard threading module instead. I just made a final
extension-less source release of this.

CTO 				(540) 361-1714			http://www.python.org