[Zope3-dev] Re: problem with zope.testbrowser

Philipp von Weitershausen philipp at weitershausen.de
Sun Jul 15 09:07:17 EDT 2007

Adam Groszer wrote:
> Did something at /repos/Zope3/branches/adamg-mechanize-update/,
> the biggest problems seems to be now, that ClientForm won't work in a
> subfolder.
>
> Any objections against putting it back to /src?

It won't really matter much, I think, because the trunk of the Zope3
tree will unlikely see another release.

You really want to branch the zope.testbrowser trunk and work there.
Unfortunately, I've just seen that we don't pull in ClientForm and
mechanize as eggs. They're actually included in the zope.testbrowser
egg. That sucks. It'd be great if you could change that while you're at it.