[Zope3-dev] Re: Problems with zope3 on windows

Hanno Schlichting plone at hannosch.info
Wed Jul 18 18:07:33 EDT 2007

Benji York wrote:
> João Paulo Fernandes Farias wrote:
>> I'm not sure if this is enough info to get stuff fixed, just wanted to
>> tell about my experiences so far.
>
> Reproduction steps would be helpful, as well as full tracebacks of the
> various exceptions.

Full tracebacks are available in the thread from May/June at
http://mail.zope.org/pipermail/zope3-dev/2007-June/022752.html

The problem is still that zc.zope3recipes uses zopectl and in turn
zdaemon which don't work on Windows. As outlined in the old thread this
is a known problem and not that hard to fix.

Currently it justs needs someone to sit down and do the work. I myself
won't do it, as I only use Zope 3 through Zope 2 where all this has
already been fixed ;)

Hanno