[Zope3-dev] Re: Google Summer of Code

Philipp von Weitershausen philipp at weitershausen.de
Mon Mar 5 08:13:21 EST 2007

Sidnei da Silva wrote:
> I wouldn't mind mentoring someone, though I could also participate as
> student. I'm still undergraduate. :)

Cool. Well, when you make up your mind and happen to decide you'd like
to be a mentor, feel free to add yourself to
http://wiki.zope.org/zope3/SummerOfCode2007.

> I would like to see something happening on the field of having Zope 2
> and 3 more easily runnable under WSGI. I'm highly interested in trying
> to run them as WSGI under IIS with isapi_wsgi, maybe even improving
> isapi_wsgi if needed.

I've been thinking about the same thing, except with Apache instead of
IIS. Also, I think it'd be great if in the future, we'd be using
paste.deploy to manage WSGI configuration.

I've munged all that together in a project description at
http://wiki.zope.org/zope3/SummerOfCode2007. Feel free to improve.

Next Zope 3 training at Camp5: http://trizpug.org/boot-camp/camp5