[Zope3-dev] Re: Zope 3.3 branch: zope.app.interface.tests.test_interface.PersistentInterfaceTest failing

Ross Patterson me at rpatterson.net
Wed Mar 7 11:54:35 EST 2007

Christian Zagrodnick <cz at gocept.com> writes:

> Hoi
>
> the Zope 3.3 branch tests fail here:
>

> Error in test test_persistentDeclarations
> (zope.app.interface.tests.test_interface.PersistentInterfaceTest)
> Traceback (most recent call last):
>  File "/sw/lib/python2.4/unittest.py", line 260, in run
>    testMethod()
>  File
> "/Users/zagy/development/Zope33/src/zope/app/interface/tests/test_interface.py",
> line 183, in test_persistentDeclarations
>    barmodule.IBar.dependents.keys()[0]._Provides__args
> AttributeError: 'PersistentImplements' object has no attribute
> _Provides__args'

That's mine, I just finished taking a look at it.  I did fresh
checkouts of branches/3.3 and trunk and ran "make test" on them both
just to be safe.  I can't reproduce this failure.

I'm not really up to speed on the eggs or buildout stuff.  I'm just
using the SVN bundle at:

svn+ssh://rossp@svn.zope.org/repos/main/Zope3/branches/3.3

Should I be using something else?

Can anyone else reproduce this?