[Zope3-dev] Re: Community opinion about workflow engine

Martijn Faassen faassen at startifact.com
Tue Mar 13 08:04:27 EDT 2007

Hey,

Just to point out another workflow engine that hasn't been named yet:
hurry.workflow.

It's explicitly unambitious and it's pure Zope 3. Those may be things
that are either good or bad, depending on your project.

http://codespeak.net/svn/z3/hurry.workflow/trunk/

It has been used in the document library for a reasonably complex
multi-version workflow. We also started to use it in the Grokstar blog
app, but that's only a start.

Here's the documentation:

http://codespeak.net/svn/z3/hurry.workflow/trunk/src/hurry/workflow/workflow.txt

I'm not advocating its use; it depends on your requirements. It isn't in
any way compatible with any standards, it lacks significant power you
may or may not need, but it is simple and fairly clean.

Regards,

Martijn