[Zope3-dev] Zope 3.4 release

Fred Drake fdrake at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 04:39:17 EDT 2007

On 3/23/07, Christian Theune <ct at gocept.com> wrote:
> Right. However, I doubt, and Baiju thinks the same AFAICT, that we'll
> get it done. No reason to delay the release.

Yes, that's fine.  I've no idea what the release schedule is (and
that's deliberate), so whatever works if it's a scheduling issue.

> Well. Almost. A set of eggs that are tested together has it's advantages
> as well. ;)
>
> OTOH you can do that for your specific app too.

In fact, it's only interesting if the set of eggs is a subset of the
eggs for the application.  For me, much of the Zope 3 distribution is
uninteresting.

  -Fred

"Every sin is the result of a collaboration." --Lucius Annaeus Seneca