[Zope3-dev] tracking satellite project's trunks

Jim Fulton jim at zope.com
Fri May 4 06:51:24 EDT 2007

On May 4, 2007, at 6:25 AM, Baiju M wrote:
> We will be using same Zope 3 resources for bug tracking, mailing list
> and wiki for these satellite project's, is it ?

Thanks a very good question.  I don't think we need more mailing
lists.  In fact, I think zope3-dev and zope-dev should be merged.

I suspect that these projects will eventually get their own projects
in launchpad, but I'm not sure.  I'm also not sure about wikis.  I
don't think we need to do anything about this any time soon.

CTO 				(540) 361-1714			http://www.python.org