[Zope3-dev] tracking satellite project's trunks

David Pratt fairwinds at eastlink.ca
Fri May 4 08:18:30 EDT 2007

Hi Fred. I like this very much too :-) If you want your product to sing,
you can include sing packages, if you want it to dance, you can include
dance packages. What's more, is that most python projects are moving to
egg distribution, if not there already. Besides eggs, wsgi is allowing
many more things to occur on an app level overall. Overall, these
developments create some very interesting and exciting potential to mix
and match functionality without the constraints of a particular framework.

Regards,
David