[Zope3-dev] Experimental alternative/supplement for buildbot

Christian Theune ct at gocept.com
Fri May 4 19:27:46 EDT 2007

Well. I gave buildbot another shot to try making him watch for all
checkins on branches that have a buildout.cfg and build those.

The result is visible at: http://uter.gocept.com:3333/

This is one buildbot master and a single slave. I'm currently polling
the repository to find changes.

Unfortunately the display of the results is kind of stupid because
buildbot assumes we're building just various branches of a single
project.

I'm currently trying to find out whether this can be split up
reasonably. I probably somehow would have to create a list of all
projects to monitor (as I did with cruisecontrol) but then probably have
to restart the buildbot master whenever those are changed.

I'll keep pushing that.

Christian