[Zope3-dev] Does anyone still use zope.app.recorder?

Jim Fulton jim at zope.com
Sun May 6 10:28:03 EDT 2007

zope.app.recorder provides a facility for recording HTTP request and
response bodies that can be used for functional tests that take
request bodies and generate response bodies.  I think we are moving
away from this kind of functional test.  Does anyone still use
zope.app.recorder?

I ask because I've just moved it out of the Zope 3 tree into it's own
project.  I fear it is going to take a lot of work to make it work in
it's own project and I'm not sure it's worth it.
Maybe I should move it back.

CTO 				(540) 361-1714			http://www.python.org