[Zope3-dev] Re: Launchpad Bug Emails

Philipp von Weitershausen philipp at weitershausen.de
Mon May 14 19:23:48 EDT 2007

Benji York wrote:
> I don't recall seeing automated Launchpad bug reports being emailed to
> zope3-dev, and couldn't find any with a quick search of my archive.  Am
> I missing something, is this broken, or perhaps was it decided that such
> emails were undesirable?

If by "zope3-dev" you mean this list, then I don't think it was
desirable. We never had this before, which is probably why it wasn't
done after the switch.

If by "zope3-dev" you mean the Launchpad team (the Zope 3 developers),
then I believe that the team is notified by email, which means all its
members are notified. I certainly get every bug email from Launchpad.

A quick check revealed that you don't appear to be a team member. I
would've changed that except that Launchpad seems to know two Benji
Yorks :/. So why don't you apply for the membership in the "zope3-dev"
team and I'll approve you right away :)