[Zope3-dev] I'd lobe to merge the zope3-dev andzope-dev lists

Lennart Regebro regebro at gmail.com
Mon Oct 8 03:45:27 EDT 2007

On 10/8/07, Roger Ineichen <dev at projekt01.ch> wrote:
> Hi Lennart

Because developing WITH Zope2 and Zope 3 are very different. The
development OF Zope 2 and Zope 3 are not, sincem as mentioned, the
development OF Zope 2 is almost exclusively about getting more Zope 3
into Zope 2.

The differences in community that is taken as a reason for keeping the
lists separate simply do not exist anymore. There are no separate Zope
2 developers anymore.

http://www.colliberty.com/
+33 661 58 14 64