[Zope3-dev] Re: What does python 3000 mean for zope?

Stephan Richter srichter at cosmos.phy.tufts.edu
Sat Sep 1 16:21:23 EDT 2007

On Saturday 01 September 2007 15:33, Martijn Faassen wrote:
> I think Zope will be on Python 2.x for many years to come.

I really hope not. A friend of mine and I want to get a bit involved in Python
3000 once it is stable enough that the standard libs can get some attention.
At this point I really want to have an initial look at porting Zope 3
packages to Python 3. I really hope we can move to Python 3 in a reasonable
amount of time.

Regards,
Stephan
--