[Zope3-dev] Re: skin support for xmlrpc

Christian Zagrodnick cz at gocept.com
Thu Sep 13 11:38:06 EDT 2007

On 13.09.2007, at 17:28, Philipp von Weitershausen wrote:

> Christian Theune wrote:
>> Let me propose a change:
>> 1. We revert the change.
>
> Any news on this?

Yes. Over the last few days I pondered about how to do it without
xmlrpc layers. But there doesn't seem to be a way nice and easy  way.
So I will need to implement the layer support in a different package.
The revert will be done till monday, maybe already tomorrow. Sorry
for the delay.

Anyway, could somebody who had an error with that tell me what the
problem was? I just heard "we had a problem".

--
Christian Zagrodnick

gocept gmbh & co. kg  ·  forsterstrasse 29 · 06112 halle/saale
www.gocept.com · fon. +49 345 12298894 · fax. +49 345 12298891