AW: [Zope3-dev] Re: skin support for xmlrpc

Roger Ineichen dev at projekt01.ch
Fri Sep 14 12:40:56 EDT 2007

Hi Fred

> Betreff: Re: [Zope3-dev] Re: skin support for xmlrpc

[...]

> Can't say I've ever advocated removing that, but I'm one of
> those skin-means-request-type folks.

If you register views for a base request type, you
probably will open a backdor in other projects. Because
if someone uses such a package which has views regsitered
for a conatext and standard request type this views are
available in every instance which the discriminator will fit.

Layers - skins or the z3c.baseregsitry are concepts for
avoid this.

Regards
Roger Ineichen