[Zope3-dev] zope.testbrowser packaging

David Pratt fairwinds at eastlink.ca
Sat Sep 15 09:21:53 EDT 2007

Hi Benji. I don't like the first option. I am already using a zope
extras to group packages for other reasons and don't really want to mix
this with the test extra. I am trying to use extras as much as possible
opposed to listing reams of packages in buildout.cfg to keep it cleaner
and simpler. I don't mind the strange name to be honest, the namespaces
  are informative. Many thanks.

Regards,
David