[Zope3-dev] Upcoming Zope3 Sprint 9-11 Nov.

Uwe Oestermeier u.oestermeier at iwm-kmrc.de
Wed Sep 19 12:21:04 EDT 2007

Hi all,

the Bebop Team would like to invite Zope3 developers to the second
NeckarSprint at the Knowledge Media Research Center, Tuebingen, Germany.
The meeting will start on Friday, November 9 and end on Sunday, November
11.

This time the focus of the sprint will be on code maintenance, cleanup of
dependencies, etc. Be warned! It will be the most boring sprint that ever
happened: no exiting new ideas, no new killer features, no social events :)

If you are interested in spite of my warnings consult the WikiPage at

http://wiki.zope.org/zope3/NeckarSprint2007

Please add yourself to the participants on the Wiki or send me an email if
you cannot edit the page.

Hope to see you in Tuebingen,
Uwe

Dr. Uwe Oestermeier