[Zope3-dev] Re: z3c.widget not on pypi?

Stefan H. Holek stefan at epy.co.at
Thu Sep 20 06:44:51 EDT 2007

I fully agree that such eggs should not have been released into the
wild. It is just that, down here in real-life, these eggs *have* been
released, and their versions *have* been nailed (not nailing the
versions of *all* eggs means saying goodbye to the idea of
reproducible buildouts).

By deleting a released egg (as opposed to superseding it with a
"good" version) one potentially creates a lot of pain for a lot of
people.

Stefan

--
Anything that happens, happens.  --Douglas Adams