[Zope3-dev] Why do we restrict our egg testing?

Roger Ineichen dev at projekt01.ch
Wed Sep 26 19:57:09 EDT 2007

Hi

Can anybody tell me why we restrict our test setup
in zope eggs and only use a subset of package for
our test setup?

Why do we not use a Zope3 meta egg which contains all
our zope packages as a test base. This whould allow
us to test the same we have in the zope3 trunk and let
us run *buildout/test -s zope* from within each egg.

btw,
what is the builbot doing right now? Does the builbot
still runs test on the trunk? Or does the buildbot test
the eggs?

Is this a bad idea? Did I miss something?

Regards
Roger Ineichen
Projekt01 GmbH
www.projekt01.ch