[Zope3-dev] Re: faulty releases and pypi access [update]

Raphael Ritz r.ritz at biologie.hu-berlin.de
Thu Sep 27 08:07:17 EDT 2007

Stephan Richter wrote:

[..]

> A fairly simple tool can find and report all the problems found and offer
> assistance. I think it is worth investing in one, especially since it will
> reduce my overhead since my manual checking now becomes automated.

FWIW:
If this tool were available right now so that people could start using
it today that would be great. But I don't see it yet :-(

But we do have a problem right now.

And what Philipp suggests doesn't require anything to be done other
than people starting to adopt the approach he is pushing.

I don't see this in conflict. Rather as complementing each other.

Raphael