[Zope3-Users] Problems during installation of Zope3 on Mac OS X 10.3.6

Zsolt.Putnoky at alcatel.fr Zsolt.Putnoky at alcatel.fr
Mon Nov 22 08:03:46 EST 2004

Hi Stephan,

Thanks for the reply. The thing is that I do not know if I can issue the
make command or not? I did a test with make already, it went fine with no
error message, I had created the instance as well. But when I try to start
Zope I got some other messages, and seems it was not working. Then I went
back to do the check again (after restart) then I seen these messages. I
will try it again tonight.

Have a good day,

Zsolt